Designed by former Ohio Director of Administrative Services Hugh Quill and Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and LeanOhio founder Steve Wall, P3’s solution for Performance Management in local government brings lean principles to life at the executive, management, and working team levels. While green belt training for staff can be incorporated into a project, we’ve specifically designed our solution for local governments who have already invested in LeanOhio training and would benefit from our proven expertise to:
- Align performance improvement initiatives with strategic priorities. Both Steve and Hugh facilitate a two-day consultation that starts with a review of key performance indicators from your data and culminates in a value stream map of your organization, with priority target areas for improvement.
- Transform performance through business process re-design with a complete Kaizen event facilitated by Steve Wall.
- Embed a culture of continuous improvement through regular ongoing communication and coaching at all levels of your local government organization.
- Inspire team ownership of process improvements.
- Enhance performance and increase customer satisfaction.
- Improve team morale.
- Create a positive narrative and support for your leadership team.
Whether your organization is a LeanOhio alum or you’re just getting started in performance management, contact P3 today.